– Your co-hosts are Andy Willingham and Martin Fisher.
– News analysis and general yankee-ness brought to you by Steve Ragan.
– You can find out more about this motley crew at the website.
Announcements, Gossip, and Smack Talk
– Welcome to Episode 7 of the SFS Podcast. We’re back tonight after taking last week off due to travel and technical issues. We’ve got some great news stories, a fantastic interview and absolutely no Google, Apple or Adobe gripes. Well, at least not any that I’m planning on making.
– Follow us on Twitter (@SFSPodcast) where we’ll be tweeting about new episodes & interviews.
– The podcast is intended to fill the gap between the technical podcasts on security and Security Now. We’ll be focusing on operations, leadership, and news items that you may have missed the week before.
– We want the podcast to be friendly, funny, and make it so you can listen to it with your kids in the car. Nothing against Pauldotcom and Exotic Liability (we listen to them too!) but we wanted to do something a little bit different…
News and Other Items of Distraction
– Private eyes they’re watching you. Someones gonna get fired over this.
– You dropped a bomb on me.
– Cyber ShockWave. No one was shocked and there was no awe.
Interview with Bill Brenner
– Martin sat down with Bill Brenner, of CSO Online, at Shmoocon and talked about the 10 questions, life and security.
Upcoming Features & Events
– Atlanta NAISG March Meeting sponsored by Accuvant and featuring Michael Farnum.
– Great interviews lined up over the next few weeks b/c lots of cool people are coming to the ATL
Playing Your Part
– Did you like the podcast? Please leave us feedback on the discussion boards, in ITunes, or via email, twitter or face-to-face.
– Did you not like the podcast? Tell us how we can do better by reaching out to us on the discussion boards. We’ll read each one – we promise!
– We’re looking for what you’d like to hear us talk about in regards to leadership topics or other main discussion points.