– Your co-hosts are Andy Willingham and Martin Fisher.
– News analysis and general yankee-ness brought to you by Steve Ragan.
– You can find out more about this motley crew at the website.
Announcements, Gossip, and Smack Talk
– Welcome to Episode 6 of the SFS Podcast. Tonight we’re going to focus on the news and let Martin tell us about his adventures at Shmoocon. At least those he remembers and can tell. Remember, What happens in DC is open for all the world to see. There are no secrets within the Beltway.
– Follow us on Twitter (@SFSPodcast) where we’ll be tweeting about new episodes & interviews.
– The podcast is intended to fill the gap between the technical podcasts on security and Security Now. We’ll be focusing on operations, leadership, and news items that you may have missed the week before.
– We want the podcast to be friendly, funny, and make it so you can listen to it with your kids in the car. Nothing against Pauldotcom and Exotic Liability (we listen to them too!) but we wanted to do something a little bit different…
News and Other Items of Distraction
– Trustwave 2010 Breach Report
– Is it time for an Adobe Reboot?
– Google takes what’s left of your privacy and throws it out the window
– Martin loaded up the Shmoopedition and headed to DC to brave record snow fall and to bring you back all the Shmoo news.
Upcoming Features & Events
– “Redneck Security Moment of the Month”
– Upcoming interviews
– Upcoming Leadership Moments
Playing Your Part
– Did you like the podcast? Please leave us feedback on the discussion boards, in ITunes, or via email, twitter or face-to-face.
– Did you not like the podcast? Tell us how we can do better by reaching out to us on the discussion boards. We’ll read each one – we promise!
– We’re looking for what you’d like to hear us talk about in regards to leadership topics or other main discussion points.